PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation in Key West, FL | Keys Med Spa
Optimize your sexual health at Keys Med Spa. We are proud to offer vaginal rejuvenation with PRP, an innovative treatment that enhances female sexual health. Using your own cells, this treatment addresses sexual dysfunction after menopause or childbirth and enriches sexual wellness by boosting sensation and libido.
Your sexual health matters. If you’re experiencing pain or discomfort during sex, struggling with urinary or fecal incontinence, or just not enjoying sex like you used to, it’s time to take control and find solutions. For many women, vaginal rejuvenation treatments improve life in and out of the bedroom.
What Is Vaginal Rejuvenation with prp?
Vaginal rejuvenation is a powerful treatment for female sexual health. This treatment uses PRP to unlock the body’s ability to naturally heal and regenerate.
PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, is a concentration of growth factors, proteins, and platelets. It is created by extracting a small amount of the patient’s blood and carefully processing this blood to concentrate these cells. After it is prepared, PRP is injected into treatment areas.
Your body has a powerful ability to heal. A vaginal rejuvenation treatment helps your body to restore itself after aging, childbirth, and menopause.
What Can PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation Treat?
Vaginal rejuvenation with PRP can address many types of female sexual dysfunction such as:
- Decreased libido
- Urinary leakage (stress and urge urinary incontinence)
- Vaginal dryness
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Scar pain after childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from pelvic mesh
- Reduced sexual enjoyment
- Painful sex
The benefits of PRP vaginal rejuvenation treatments also include increased sexual pleasure and stronger and more frequent orgasms. Each treatment experience and benefits may vary. Talk with Dr. Peterson to find out how this treatment can enhance your sexual health.
What to Expect from a Key West Vaginal Rejuvenation PRP Treatment
Vaginal rejuvenation with PRP is an outpatient procedure performed in one of our comfortable and private treatment rooms. The procedure is quick, usually less than an hour. Many patients schedule their treatment during a lunch break to minimize time off work.
When you come in for your treatment, we will extract a small amount of blood from your arm. The extraction process is similar to the process used for a laboratory blood draw. Your blood will be placed into a device called a centrifuge. This device spins the blood, separating its components.
The isolated PRP is placed into a syringe and injection into the erogenous tissues of the vagina, labia, and surrounding areas. You’ll receive several injections as part of your treatment. Numbing cream can be used to minimize discomfort. Most patients say the treatment process requires minimal discomfort.
After your injections, you’ll get dressed and can immediately resume your daily activities.
Mommy Makeover at Keys Med Spa
PRP vaginal rejuvenation treatments are an excellent option after pregnancy and childbirth as they can restore the vagina and other feminine tissue. Childbirth is hard on the body. Many women experience pain, discomfort, and long-term medical problems like urinary incontinence after childbirth.
A mommy makeover can restore your body and confidence after pregnancy and childbirth. Turn to PRP vaginal rejuvenation and other treatments at Keys Med Spa to feel like yourself again after having your baby.
- CoolSculpting – CoolSculpting is an excellent addition to your mommy makeover because it can eliminate stubborn postpartum fat pockets. After you’ve lost your baby weight, turn to CoolSculpting to slim the abdomen, hips, bra line, and waist.
- Morpheus8 – Treat post-pregnancy stretch marks and skin laxity with Morpheus8. This treatment combines microneedling and radiofrequency to tighten and smooth the skin.
- Labiaplasty – Refresh the delicate tissues of the labia with labiaplasty after pregnancy and childbirth. Dr. Peterson offers both surgical and non-surgical options for labiaplasty. These treatments can reduce stretched-out tissues, eliminate uncomfortable rubbing, and restore confidence.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation can help you feel better after pregnancy and childbirth. Dr. Peterson often recommends treatment with Votiva Forma-V to our postpartum patients because this treatment can address many post-pregnancy changes to the vagina, labia, and vulva.
- BioTE Hormone Optimization – BioTE provides effective hormone using an innovative subcutaneous pellet system. Since hormones are critical for proper body functioning, imbalances can lead to mood changes, diminished sex drive, and even serious health consequences.
Pregnancy and childbirth pose unique challenges to the body. Turn to a mommy makeover with vaginal rejuvenation and feel comfortable and confident in your body after baby.
Better Sexual Health with Vaginal rejuvenation
Are you happy with your sexual health? If you want to enhance your sexual experience, ask Dr. Peterson about our vaginal rejuvenation treatments. Keys Med Spa proudly gives women in Key West and the surrounding areas access to advanced aesthetic and feminine health treatments.
Our providers have received specialized training in vaginal rejuvenation. We are ready to help you optimize your sexual health. Contact Keys Med Spa to schedule your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions About PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation
Your cost for this treatment may vary. We can provide a personalized quote for your treatment during your consultation.
If you’re experiencing vaginal dryness, sexual discomfort, difficulty achieving orgasm, or urinary incontinence, you may be a good candidate for a PRP vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Schedule a consultation to find out if you’re a good candidate for this procedure.
Sex can be immediately resumed after a PRP vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Many patients have sex the same day as their treatment.
Results from vaginal rejuvenation PRP treatments are immediate and progressive. You may notice increased sensation right after your treatment, with improvements that continue for several weeks after treatment as the body heals. To maintain your results, you’ll need a touch-up treatment every 6-12 months.
The vaginal rejuvenation treatment should not be painful.
There is no need for downtime after your treatment. You can immediately resume work and other activities, including sex and exercise.
No special preparation is needed for the vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Schedule your appointment and come on in.