Get your glow on. Beautiful, bright skin takes effort. If you’re diligent in your daily home skincare but still fall a little short in your desired skin appearance, consider adding a professional facial to your routine. Facials can enhance the skin, giving it an envy-inducing, dewy glow.
Keys Med Spa is famous for its facials. Contact us to schedule yours, then keep reading to discover the benefits your skin may experience after treatment. Your skin loves when you treat it to a facial.
What Is a Facial?
Facials are a customizable skincare treatment that typically involves deep cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliation, and a massage. We customize the products used during a facial to each patient’s skin type and can add supplementary products like serums, masks, and antioxidants to target specific skin problems and concerns.
Facials are like a spa day for your skin. At Keys Med Spa, all facials are performed by specially trained skincare experts under the guidance and supervision of Dr. George Peterson. Facials can be combined with treatments like Botox or fillers.
What Are the Benefits of a Facial at Keys Med Spa?
When performed by a trained skincare expert, facials can be highly beneficial for the skin. Some of the top benefits of a facial include:
- Deep Cleansing – Give your skin a deep clean. At home, skincare is like tidying the kitchen up after dinner, while a facial goes deeper, like a spring cleaning. Cleansing the skin removes dirt, oil, and impurities for fresh, clean, and beautiful skin.
- Circulation Boost – Facials massage the skin, boosting blood flow and improving circulation. Better circulation means more oxygen to the skin and an increased ability to remove toxins and contaminants. Good in, bad out.
- Relaxation – Kick back, relax, and enjoy your facial. Our patients tell us the pampering experience of a facial is one of their favorite parts of the process. And relaxation is good for the skin.
- Targeted Treatments – What are your biggest skincare problems? A facial can target these issues using customized treatments for wrinkles, aging, sun damage, and more.
- Skin Care Advice – Think of our skincare experts as mentors for your skin. They are ready to help you pinpoint skincare problems and find solutions. Ask your facialist your skincare questions. Do you need a product recommendation? Do you need personalized advice about acne, wrinkles, or hyperpigmentation? When you come in for a facial, you get one-on-one time with our skincare experts so you can solve problems and improve your skincare routine. Better skin starts with better information.
How Often Do I Need a Facial?
Facials aren’t just for special occasions. For your best skin, you should be visiting our medical spa regularly for skincare treatments, like a facial. We’ll work with you to create a skincare plan. Your budget, skin type, and skincare goals will determine how often you need to come in. Some patients visit our med spa every few weeks, while others may come in a few times a year.